Tuesday 5 June 2012

Take it easy - Day 4

So luck that it's is a holiday , the weather has been so cold recently nothing has really got planted in the garden and with all the rain the weeds have just gone completely mad. Got out early and tidied up and planted yet more cabbages. Think I rather went overboard when I bought the plugs . Just how much coleslaw can I eat. After lunch decided that my juneathon contribution would be to walk over to a friends and give her back some dishes that I had borrowed. It was only as I was leaving that I realised there was 1 dish missing, so I went without it. I tried explaining the juneathon to my friend. Obviouly not very well because she just said that surely gardening had to count. So I decided I needed a bit of a rule for what is elligible for juneathon excercise and what isn't. I decided that as I want to use the month to increase the amount of excercise I get . So if I was going to be doing the activity any way then it would not count, but if it was additional to what I would usually do then it would count. So there we have it a short walk counted then I went back to hoeing the weeds which was hard work but didn't count. Best excuse for not excercising- I can't find the casserole dish

No comments:

Post a Comment