Saturday 2 June 2012

Dithering around again- day 2

Well after yesterday's excitement I woke up today feeling very proud of my self. Gotup and pottered around with that warm smug glow that yes yes yes I had finally done it. There was just 1 tiny nagging doubt in the back of my head ... a voice kept saying no you haven't done it.

About 10.00 I realised the error I had made. I hadn't done it at all, It was a big fat lie to myself. I had started and completed a measely 1/31 of the task. I had to do more and whilst I had really planned Friday's start-up I had put no thought into how to cram today's exercise in. I did what I always do in these circumstances...absolutely nothing. I spent a good couple of hours alternating between dithering between walk to find an item on the Treasure Hunt list that Travelling Hopefully has so inventively started or count watering the veggies with cans as exercise. 

Finally I rang out of time and so went for the quickest and easiest option.
I pulled my trainers out of the car and went onto the common and did 20mins walking and running just like yesterday. So now I am 2/31 done. 


Best excuse I came up with for not going out today:
I cant get a satellite signal, closely followed by I can't get the Heart Rate Monitor thingy to work
Seriously, it will be July by the time I have worked out how this Garmin Forerunner 100 works.



No comments:

Post a Comment