Sunday 24 June 2012

Juneathon 7th june / 14th

Ok so I think it is safe to say I have failed with the blogging side of the Juneathon. I do have an excuse of sorts . I have been on a mission at work to write some templates to make my work less arduous and boy did my eyes ache and the end of each day.
By last thursday they were just so sore and ached so much I just stopped wearing my contact lenses and decided to give them a rest for the week.

I have been walking and running carrying on with week 2 of the beginners running.
Week 2 includes run 2 minutes walk 1 minute walk x7 times.

I am finding the most difficult bit is the first step out of the door, after that is it is just a pain.
Need to do another session today then will be back on track.

As for the walking, I have found a route out from my office that takes me a circular route over to the woods and back. Who would have thought that in June I would need my lovely Arc'reryxteryx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment