Sunday 24 June 2012

Day 24

Well this is a disastrous attempt at a blog I must say. We are now on day 24 and I had almost forgotten about the blogging bit.....except that my beloved reminded me.
I have to say in mitigation that it's because I've been tired from doing the exercising bit that the blogging went out the window. I have been running or walking everyday bar 2 1 when I did 8 hours in the garden and 2 the day after when I couldn't move because of the previous days effort but apart from that I've been at least walking everyday, maybe just in my lunchtimes but that's more than I was doing before the juneathon.

Anyway a few days ago when I had spent the day wandering about feeling very lethargic without any energy a penny dropped. I realised that it's not just that I am not eating the right things I am still just not eating enough. Also I eat too late in the day. So I made a few changes and started having a much bigger breakfast. Having looked at the recommendations by the Food Doctor I also decided to try and follow their proportions of carbs to protein to sugar at every meal. This means I have to have breakfast in a few stages but it's ok. I set it up the night before and then I have enough time.

It's early days but today I got up and having had what seemed like a large breakfast and lunch I walked over the common for a good couple of hours. I would like to say how far but on this occasion it was the watch and phone that ran out of energy I would not say I was like the Duracell bunny but it was definitely better. What is even better is it 10o'clock and I still feel ok . Still crap at the blogging bit though .
I took photos on my walk but can't get my head round how to up load them . May have to leave that till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment