Sunday 3 June 2012

Oops where's my blog for day 3

Well day 3 of the juneathonwas wet. I spent the morning pottering in the
garden planting lettuce and cabbages.

After lunch I found a satellite link for my garmin (see excusese on day2) and was about to head out when the drizzle became a downpour. I thought it was a reasonable excuse and was going to wait for it to ease.
Except my partner pointed out that I have a Gore rain jacket .

So I had to go.
Actually it was ok, just a bit soggy and I now have done week 1 of the beginners running.

I promise I did blog it when I got home but it seems to have vanished.
So far I am finding the exercise easy it's the blogging that's difficult.

Best excuse for the day

It's raining

1 comment:

  1. You're doing really well to get out there and do something. Don't worry about what you look like or what people may think. On day 30 of juneathon you'll be able to look these people in the eye and say "I did it. I did juneathon" and it's just the best feeling to know you succeeded. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete