Friday 1 June 2012

I did it! - day1

Can you imagine how I feel .
I finally got the my act together and went out at 2.00pm and started to run again.
Loads of excuses ready in my head but no I finally scrub them all out and followed the beginners guide to running and did day 1
8x1min run followed by 1.5min walk

And the even bigger news it was ok ... Just a big red face but otherwise ok.

Best excuse for not running
As I drove to the park I had specially chosen so no one could see me ....only to discover a massive barrier at 6ft high.
Well I have a rather large canoe on the roof of my car
So the excuse was "well I tried its not my fault if the barrier is too low"
Good excuse .......but then I found a little field just round the corner where people walk their dogs . Bugger no excuse.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment